Family Photo

Family Photo

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentines Gift From Grandma and Grandpa!


My grandma and grandpa sent me a gift for Valentines Day!


Do I shake it like this to open it?



or pull on them like this...?

Let me read the sweet card. The card had a voice recording of Grandma and Grandpa wishing me a Happy Valentine' s Day! I read/listen to this card over and over again! I almost forgot to open the rest of the gift..

And I got this Talking Teddy Bear. When you push the foot you can say "I love you" and it will talk back to me. I don't know how to say I love you yet but my mommy would say it and I would giggle when the teddy bear talked back to her. I do know how to push the button over and over again and the bear will say "hello and goodbye"
Sorry Sesame Street was on too so he was slightly distracted... haha




No comments:

Post a Comment