Family Photo

Family Photo

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Austin Rodeo and Fair '10


Grandpa Calhoun took me to the Austin Rodeo and Fair.
Above is a play farm where you pick apples, potatoes, and get eggs.

I loved the Chicken.. and the eggs.

I got to see lots of animals and I was not scared at all.




I rode a pony with my Grandpa by my side.



I loved this pony guy the best..

Then we went to the fairgrounds. This smile you see on my face here stayed the whole time. I had so much fun.

This was my favorite ride. I laughed and giggled the whole time!




Until the ride stopped then my smile turned to tears quickly. I was very sad the ride was over and wanted to go again.. ( He cried all the way back to the car.) He had a great time though and cant wait to go again next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment